Mother's Bubble Bread
12frozen rolls i like the sister schubert's dinner rolls
1 1/4 stickbutter
1/4 cbrown sugar
1(10 oz.) jar(s)maraschino cherries
1/4 cchopped pecans
How to Make Mother's Bubble Bread
- Drain cherries. Remove stems, id necessary. Set aside.
- Melt brown sugar and 1/4 stick butter in pan. Pour mixture into bottom of un-greased bundt pan.
- Arrange pecans and cherries in the mixture.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar. Melt stick of butter in bowl.
- Cut each roll in half. Roll each roll in the melted butter to coat. Then roll in cinnamon mixture to coat.
- Arrange in the bundt pan.
- Combine the leftover cinnamon mixture and leftover butter. Drizzle over the rolls.
- Let stand at room temperature overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in the pan.
- Turn out onto a plate.