☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cwhole milk
1 pkgactive dry yeast
3 1/2 call purpose flour
1/4 cbutter melted for dipping
1 tspcinnamin mixed with the afore mentioned 1/2 cup of sugar
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
How to Make Monkey Bread
- Over medium heat, combined the first four ingredients, until butter melts.
- Cool to 105-115 degrees. Add the yeast and let stand 5 minutes.
- Combined the flour and milk mixture in a large bowl, stirring until well blended. Cover and let stand in a warm place for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Combined the brown sugar and 1/2 cup melted butter and coat a sprayed 10 inch bundt pan.
- Punch down the dough and shape into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Dip the balls into the 1/4 cup of melted butter and roll in the 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Alternate layers of the dough balls and brown sugar and 1/2 cup of butter mixture.
- Cover and repeat rising procedure for 45 minutes. Bake at 375 for 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then invert on to a cake plate