Mama's Banana Bread
How to Make Mama's Banana Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- 2In a bowl, Mach the bananas until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- 3Mix in the baking soda and salt.
- 4Stir in the sugar, egg and vanilla.
- 5Mix in the flour. Then stir in the nuts.
- 6Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- 7Bake for 1 hour or until done. A toothpick inserted into the middle should come out clean.
- 8Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. When cooled, remove from the pan and slice.