Mama's Banana Bread
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/3 cbutter, melted
3bananas, very ripe
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cwalnuts, chopped
How to Make Mama's Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, Mach the bananas until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt.
- Stir in the sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour. Then stir in the nuts.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until done. A toothpick inserted into the middle should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. When cooled, remove from the pan and slice.