HAWAIIAN SWEET BREAD IN MACHINE (SALLYE)
NOTE: PLACE INGREDIENTS IN PAN IN EXACT ORDER LISTED
3/4 cpineapple juice, lukewarm 105º-110º
1/2 cmilk, lukewarm, 105º-110º
1 largeegg, slightly beaten
2 to 3 Tbsphoney
3 cbread flour
2 Tbspsoftened butter
1 pkgquick rising yeast (2-1/4 tsp)
How to Make HAWAIIAN SWEET BREAD IN MACHINE (SALLYE)
- IMPORTANT: PLACE INGREDIENTS IN BREAD PAN IN THE EXACT ORDER LISTED
- Measure flour and salt and set aside.
For a lighter textured bread, sift flour mixture
- Pineapple juice and milk should be lukewarm. you can warm in microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
Slightly beat egg and mix with pineapple juice and milk.
Add honey and stir to blend
Pour mixture gently into bread pan, do not splash.
- Add flour mixture carefully over top of liquid, making certain to cover all the liquid with flour
- Cut butter into 4 equal pieces and place one piece in each corner of pan on top of flour
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and pour the yeast into it.
- Set cooking cycle for basic or rapid with light or medium crust (depending on your preference).
Press start and smell the wonderful odors permeating your house.
- Allow to completely cool after removing from pan before you wrap or bread will get soggy and/or rubbery.