Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
Rose Mary Mogan1
This recipe is plain, but quite tasty. I was able to make 2 loaves (12X 41/2X 3 1/8) from this recipe. Shared one and kept one for us.
The recipe is moist and the tart cranberries adds a different level of flavor to the recipe.
Quick simple and easy, serve it plain or add a dusting of powdered sugar, or a thin glaze if desired.
- 4 c
- white lily all purpose flour or cake flour
- 2 c
- 4 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin spice mix (or 1 tsp cinnamon plus 1/2 tsp each nutmeg & allspice)
- 1 can(s)
- 15 oz. canned pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 c
- vegetable oil
- 4 large
- 3 c
- fresh or frozen cranberries chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- butter extract
- 1 tsp
How to Make Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray Loaf pans with non stick cooking spray or Bakers joy, and set aside till needed.