Chocolate Bread Pudding
Judy Richardson Butz
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largeeggs,well beaten
1 can(s)evaporated milk
8 ozwhole milk
1 Tbspvanilla extract
3 Tbspcocoa powder
6 cstale sandwich bread
3/4 cregular sugar
2/3 cchopped pecans
1/3 cnutella spread, melted
How to Make Chocolate Bread Pudding
- In a 2 qt sauce pan add margarine,cocoa powder,and regular sugar.Cook on medium heat and keep stirring until completely melted. Take off burner and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cut bread into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
- In another large bowl mix eggs,both milks,vanilla,and splenda and the nuts.Add the cooled chocolate mixture.
Pour all of this over the bread crumbs and stir until all the bread is coated and moistened.
- Spray with cooking spray a 9x15 oblong baking dish and pour the mixture in and make sure its evenly spreaded.
Bake at 350* for 45 minutes to and hour until a toothpick comes out clean.
- When it cools about 5 minutes put Nutella in a small microwave dish and melt in microwave for 30 seconds until it looks like syrup and pour on top.Enjoy