Cherry Coffee Bars
Mary Ann Hanson
How to Make Cherry Coffee Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and grease a jelly roll pan and set aside.
- 2Sift dry ingredients together and set aside.
- 3Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat again.
- 4Add dry ingredients and mix together well. Dough will be stiff.
- 5Spread dough, except for one cup (approximately) into a greased jelly roll pan.
- 6Top dough with pie filling and then with teaspoons of the remaining dough.
- 7Bake for 45-50 minutes until done. Check after about 45 minutes or so.
- 8Remove from oven and cool. Frost with powdered sugar icing as desired. Cut into bars and serve.