Cherry Coffee Bars
Mary Ann Hanson
How to Make Cherry Coffee Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a jelly roll pan and set aside.
- Sift dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat again.
- Add dry ingredients and mix together well. Dough will be stiff.
- Spread dough, except for one cup (approximately) into a greased jelly roll pan.
- Top dough with pie filling and then with teaspoons of the remaining dough.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until done. Check after about 45 minutes or so.
- Remove from oven and cool. Frost with powdered sugar icing as desired. Cut into bars and serve.