Banana Nut Bread
How to Make Banana Nut Bread
- 1Cream shortening; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Stir in banana mash and sour cream.
- 4Combine flour, soda and salt; add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- 5Stir in nuts.
- 6Spoon batter into a greased and floured loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.
- 7Cool in pans for 5-10 minutes. Remove to wire wrack and cook completely.