All ovens are different and may vary in cooking times...
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
2eggs, room temp.
1 tspvanilla extract
3bananas, med size, mashed
1/2 csour cream
1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Banana Bread
- Pre heat oven to 325 degrees. Spray loaf pans with non stick spray.
- Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl cream butter gradually adding the sugar and eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla, mashed bananas and sour cream.
- Blend 1/3 of dry ingredients into the mashed banana mixture at a time. Put in bread pans and smooth tops with a spoon. Bake on center rack for 1 hr and 10 min.