Apple Cinnamon Loaf
1/3 cbrown sugar (not packed
1 tspground cinnamon
2/3 cwhite sugar
1/2 cbutter softened
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 call-purpose flour
1 3/4 tspbaking powder
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside. Beat white sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until incorporated; add vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour and baking powder together in another bowl; stir into creamed butter mixture. Mix milk into batter until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Next add half the apples and half the brown sugar cinnamon mixture. Lightly pat apples into batter.
- Pour the remaining batter over apple layer; top with remaining apples and add more brown sugar cinnamon mixture. Lightly pat apples into batter; swirl brown sugar mixture through apples using a finger or spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean, 30-40 minutes. This recipe took 65 minutes in my oven.