☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- original crescent dinner rolls
- large apple, peeled and shredded or grated
- 1 bag(s)
- 12 oz butterscotch chips
- nuts of your choice
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
How to Make Apple Butterscotch Crescent Rolls
- 1Remove rolls from package and pat out on biscuit board or counter top.
- 2Add about 1 tablespoon grated apple, couple of butterscotch chips,
2 or 3 raisins, and some chopped nuts of your choice.
- 3Roll up as you would for crescent rolls, kind of smash ends together.
Dip in melted butter.
Have sugar and cinnamon mixed in a shallow plate.
After dipping in melted butter,roll in cinnamon mixture.
- 4Bake on ungreased cookie sheet in preheated 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes until brown. You can serve with or without powdered sugar topping. Makes 8 buttery apple butterscotch rolls.