- 1 can refriegerated soft bread sticks, 11 pz
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. seasoned pepper blend
How to Make Spicy Breadsticks
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Separate breadsticks; working with 2 at a time, roll each bread stick into a 12 inch rope. Brush ropes with egg. Twist ropes together, pinching ends to seal. Repeat with remaining breadsticks.
Mix paprika and pepper blend; spread mixture on paper plate. Roll broomsticks in pepper mixture, pressing gently to coat. Wash hands between rolling each bread stick, if needed.
- 2Put on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 10 to 12 minutes. Recipe used McCormick Seasoned Pepper Blend