Pull Apart Pizza Bread
·2 cans of pizza dough or biscuits
·2 cups mozzarella cheese
·2 tablespoons italian seasoning
·1/3 cup olive oil
·8 oz pepperoni
·1 cup parmesan cheese
·1 clove garlic minced
How to Make Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters, cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that everything is spread evenly and each piece of dough is coated. Place into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked. Check the middle to make sure its cooked through. If its not, cook in 5 minute increments until done. If it's getting too brown put some foil over it.
- Flip over on to a serving plate as soon as you remove it from the oven. Serve warm with marinara as a dipping sauce.
- NOTE: Substitute cooked crumbled Italian sausage for the pepperoni or add any of your favorite pizza toppings.