Pull Apart Pizza Bread
How to Make Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters, cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- 3Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that everything is spread evenly and each piece of dough is coated. Place into a greased bundt pan.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked. Check the middle to make sure its cooked through. If its not, cook in 5 minute increments until done. If it's getting too brown put some foil over it.
- 5Flip over on to a serving plate as soon as you remove it from the oven. Serve warm with marinara as a dipping sauce.
- 6NOTE: Substitute cooked crumbled Italian sausage for the pepperoni or add any of your favorite pizza toppings.