MarthaRayDeen's Cheesy Herbed Beer Bread
- 3 c
- self rising flour
- 1/3 c
- 1 c
- finely shredded cheese (i used fiesta blend)
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- 12 oz
- beer (i used bud light), but a cider beer would be great!
- spray of pam
How to Make MarthaRayDeen's Cheesy Herbed Beer Bread
- 1Spray a bundt pan with Pam and sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese into the bottom.
Mix flour, sugar, remaining cheese and seasoning in a bowl.
Pour in beer and mix with a wooden spoon just until mixed.
Divide dough into thirds and place into the bundt pan.
- 2Cover and let the dough rise 30 minutes.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 55 minutes.
- 3Turn out onto a serving plater. You can serve with either cheese side up or cheese side down, however you like.