King's Hawaiian Cheesy Swiss Onion Garlic Bread
- 1 lb. round loaf king's hawaiian bread
- 8 oz
- swiss cheese (can use mozzarella or provolone)
- 5 Tbsp
- chopped red onion
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2-1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh parsley or green onion tops for color (optional)
How to Make King's Hawaiian Cheesy Swiss Onion Garlic Bread
- 1Cut bread diagonally in 1" slices to within 1 inch of the bottom. Be careful not to slice all the way through. Repeat cuts in opposite direction forming a diamond pattern.
- 2Cut cheese into slices and then dice. Insert into bread, filling bread slices evenly.
- 3Combine red onion, butter, garlic and salt. Spoon evenly over bread. Top with chopped fresh parsley or green onion tops, if using. Wrap tightly in tin foil and bake for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melty and gooey.