Festive Rum Raisin Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread
Photo adapted from FlavorExplosions.
1/2 tspbaking soda
2very ripe mashed bananas
1/4 cmelted butter
1/2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Festive Rum Raisin Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread
- Combine rum and raisins. Let stand 15 minutes; drain and reserve liquid.
- Cool melted butter to room temperature.
- Combine dry ingredients; set aside.
- Combine sugar, bananas, butter, egg and milk; beat well.
Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in raisins, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a greased and floured loaf pan for 45 to 50 minutes.
Poke holes in top of bread with a toothpick.
Brush with reserved liquid.