Ice Cream Bread
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- ice cream, any flavor, softened
- 1 1/2 c
- self-rising flour
How to Make Ice Cream Bread
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 fahrenheit. Spray and flour a 8 x 4 loaf pan, or line it with parchment paper.
- 2In a medium bowl mix the ice cream and flour together until just combined.
- 3Scoop into the loaf and smooth out.
- 4Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the loaf comes out with a few crumbs stuck to it.
- 5Remove from the pan and allow to cool.