☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgactive dry yeast
3/4 cwarm water (105 degrees f to 115 degrees f)
1/2 cshortening (part soft butter)
4 call purpose flour
·soft butter or margarine
How to Make Golden Crescents
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Stir in sugar, salt, eggs, shortening, and 2 cups of the flour.
- Beat until smooth.
- Mix in remaining flour until smooth
- Scrape dough from side of bowl.
- Cover and let rise in warm place until double, about 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Divide dough in half.
- Roll each half into a 12-inch circle.
- Spread with butter.
- Cut into 16 wedges.
- Roll up each wedge, beginning at rounded edge.
- Place rolls, with point under, on greased baking sheet.
- Cover the baking sheet.
- Let rise until double, about 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush rolls with butter.