☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 2 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- 2 can(s)
- (8 oz each) pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 c
- freshly shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray 8 or 9 inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In small bowl mix melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- 3Unroll each can of dough into 1 large rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 8 rows by 3 rows to make 24 pieces per rectangle (48 pieces of dough total). Roll each piece of dough into a ball. Roll dough pieces in butter mixture;arrange in single layer in baking dish
- 4Bake 25-28 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.