☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·loaf frech bread (garlic/onion bread gives a lot of extra flavor)
1 stickreal butter (do not use margarine!)
·garlic powder (optional)
1/2 cmozz cheese
1/2 ccheddar cheese
How to Make Garlic/Cheese Toast
- Cut bread into 12 1/2 inch thick slices. Lay on baking dish.
- Melt butter in microwave or small pan. Add Italian seasoning and Garlic salt to taste, being careful with garlic salt, taste often while mixing. If it starts to become too salty, but you want more garlic flavor, use garlic salt.
- Spread mixture over bread slices using a wide pastry brush. Don't skimp, use butter generously!
- Sprinkle top with cheese mixture (Cheese can be skipped if you want just plain garlic bread)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 375. Remove when cheese is melted and nicely browned.