FRENCH LOAF IN BREAD MACHINE (SALLYE)
This is an excellent easy recipe for authentic french bread modified for the bread machine. And it tastes yummy.
- 1-1/4 c
- lukewarm water (105º f max)
- 3 c
- white bread flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp
- 1 pkg
- rapid rise yeast (1/4 oz) or 1-1/2 tsp.
PLACE INGREDIENTS IN BREADMACHINE IN ORDER LISTED
How to Make FRENCH LOAF IN BREAD MACHINE (SALLYE)
- 1IMPORTANT; PLACE INGREDIENTS IN BREAD MACHINE IN THE EXACT ORDER LISTED.
Run tap until water is lukewarm (105º maximum)
- 2Pour water gently into bread machine baking pan
Carefully add flour, making sure flour completely covers liquid
Make a small depression in middle of flour and add sugar, salt and yeast.
Set machine to basic, white, or french cycles with medium crust.
Turn machine on and forget until done.
Turn out on cooling rack or serving platter. Do not wrap until completely cool.
- 3MEASUREMENTS FOR 2# LOAF:
1-1/2 cup water
4 cups flour
2-1/2 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon salt
Yeast amount does not change.