How to Make Easy Pizza Dough
- Add the yeast and sugar to the warm water and set it aside for about 3 minutes.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a dough attachment, mix together the flour, salt, and olive oil. Stir the yeast in the water to make sure it’s all dissolved and add it to the flour mixture.
- With the speed on medium, mix until everything is combined. Reduce the speed to low and mix for 10 minutes.
- Oil a large bowl with some olive oil and set aside.
- When the dough is nice and smooth, dump it on your work surface and just pull it together into a ball.
- Place it seam side down in the oiled bowl and brush the top with a little oil as well. Cover with plastic wrap and place it somewhere warm to rise and double in volume.