Cornbread brownies - low fat, gluten free
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 ccornmeal
1/2 cmilled flaxseed
2 tspbaking powder
1 pinchcayenne pepper
1/2 cwalnuts, chopped
1/2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Cornbread brownies - low fat, gluten free
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 8x8 pan.
- Add milk to cornmeal, stir. In separate bowl, whisk egg, water, honey, and flaxseed. Let both mixtures sit about 15 minutes.
- Stir spices, baking powder, and cocoa into cornmeal mixture.
- Stir liquid (which is the consistency of applesauce after it sits) into cornmeal mixture.
- Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Spread in pan and bake 20 minutes, or until done.