Coconut Flour Quick Bread
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
Half ccoconut flour
Half cgolden flax meal
One tspbaking soda
Half craw cane sugar
Half cfiltered water
One stickunsalted butter
One tspapple cider vinegar
Half Tbspcinnamon powder
Half tspginger (powder)
How to Make Coconut Flour Quick Bread
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare a 1.4 L loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients except sugar.
- The butter should be softened prior to the creaming. Thereafter cream butter and sugar. Gradually add the eggs, then vinegar. Beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients alternating with water. Beat well.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or better still until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before slicing.