Buttery Yeast Rolls
How to Make Buttery Yeast Rolls
- Place all ingredients into bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select the dough cycle and start machine.
- When the dough cycle has finished, turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead a few times to remove the air bubbles (sprinkle on more flour as needed to keep dough from sticking).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with a baking spray containing flour (or grease and flour pan). Divide dough into 24 balls. Place rolls in pan and brush tops with melted butter if desired.
- Cover rolls lightly with wax paper and let them rise till they are double in size.
- While rolls finish rising preheat the oven to 375 degrees,
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes (I bake for about 20 minutes as I like a little browner roll). Serve and enjoy.