★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 lbcheddar cheese
4 bag(s)rhoads rolls
How to Make Bacon Buns
- Un thaw 4 Pkgs. of rolls. while they are un-thawing
- in a meat grinder grind your ham and bacon on the largest hole for your grinder. then put all your meat into a large bowl.
- chop the onion in small dice sized pieces. Add to the meat mixture.
- Add the 3lb. pounds of cheese.
- Take each roll and pull it until it becomes flat. Use an ice cream scoop and add one scoop of meat mixture to the roll pull the edges up over the meat and pinch shut.
- Place rolls pinch side down on a cookie sheet with parchment paper and let rise for about 20 min. you do not want them to fully rise because that will leave too much air in the rolls.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 min until golden brown.