Awesome Homemade Crusty Bread (ABM)
How to Make Awesome Homemade Crusty Bread (ABM)
- Place ingredients in your bread machine according to directions.
- You can either bake it in your bread machine or set it on your dough cycle.
- If you use your dough cycle (which I prefer), remove your dough from the ABM and place on a lightly floured board.
- Knead the bread a few times to remove the air bubbles and then form the dough into a loaf. Place the loaf in a 9x5-inch bread pan that has been sprayed with Wilton Bake Easy (or use a similar baking spray). Let rise till doubled in size (this won't take very long so watch closely).
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for approximately 35 minutes (you should have a hollow sound when you tap your bread).
- Remove from the oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Then remove from the pan and finish cooling on a wire rack. Slice and enjoy.