☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 calmonds, slivered(finely chopped)
4 ozalmond paste(finaly mashed)
1/2 clight brown sugar
1/2 cbutter (softened)
2 pkg(8 oz.) cresent rolls
1 cconfectioners sugar
1 tspalmond flavoring
1 tspwhole milk
How to Make Almond Cinnamon Buns
- In a bowl add almonds,almond paste,brown sugar and cinnamon stir to combine. Set aside.
- using parchment paper unroll 1 pkg, crescent-roll dough smooth seams
- evenly spread half the butter over dough and then sprinkle with half the almond mixture.Beginning on long side roll up tightly.Slice into 6 pieces.
- Repeat with second pkg. of crescent dough.
- Spray two 6 cavity muffin tins, place a roll in each cavity and bake at 375 degree until golden brown bout 15 min,
- Remove from oven and let cool 20 minutes.
- Ina small bowl mix confectioners sugar almond flavoring, and milk till smooth.
- Remove rolls from muffin tins drizzle with icing. Serve immediately.