Triple Chocolate Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 ccocoa powder
1 Tbspbaking powder
1 cchocolate chunks
1 cwhite chocolate pieces
3/4 cvegetable oil
1/2 cbrown sugar
How to Make Triple Chocolate Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12-cup muffin pan with papers.
- Whisk together dry ingredients and chocolate pieces.
- Whisk eggs, milk, oil and sugars. Stir into flour mixture just until blended.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes before removing from pan.