Pecan Pie Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cchopped pecans
1 cpacked brown sugar
1/2 cchopped kraft caramels(about 15 quartered) or soft toffees
1/2 call purpose flour
1 1/3 cbutter melted
How to Make Pecan Pie Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place paper liners in 9 muffin cups
and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the pecans, sugar and flour. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. Add the melted butter and stir to combine. Pour the egg mixture into the well in the dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Fold in the chopped caramels
- Spoon the batter into the cups, filling each almost full. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in a muffin, about 20 minutes..
Cook Notes: This recipe also makes great mini-muffins; just shorten the baking time by 5 minute