☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- ripe bananas
- 1 c
- skim milk (or almond or soy)
- 3 c
- oatmeal, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 large
- hershey's chocolate bar (with or without almonds); i prefer special dark
- 1/2 c
- nuts, finely chopped
How to Make Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Break up the chocolate bar and melt it in microwave. Heat 1.5 minutes at 80% power, then stir. Use more time in 20 second increments as necessary so you do not burn chocolate.
- 3Mix all ingredients (except chocolate). Then fold in melted chocolate. (Yummy! )
- 4Using an ice cream scoop, put rounded scoopfuls into muffin pans (using paper liners, or spray muffin tins with Pam spray.)
- 5Bake for 20 minutes, then allow to cool. Enjoy!