☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cskim milk (or almond or soy)
3 coatmeal, uncooked
1 Tbspbaking powder
1 tspvanilla extract
1 largehershey's chocolate bar (with or without almonds); i prefer special dark
1/2 cnuts, finely chopped
How to Make Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Break up the chocolate bar and melt it in microwave. Heat 1.5 minutes at 80% power, then stir. Use more time in 20 second increments as necessary so you do not burn chocolate.
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate). Then fold in melted chocolate. (Yummy! )
- Using an ice cream scoop, put rounded scoopfuls into muffin pans (using paper liners, or spray muffin tins with Pam spray.)
- Bake for 20 minutes, then allow to cool. Enjoy!