Whole Wheat Pizza Dough (Bread Machine)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/3 cwater
1/4 colive oil
2 1/2 cunbleached all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tspsalt
2 tspsaf yeast or 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
How to Make Whole Wheat Pizza Dough (Bread Machine)
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order prescribed by the manufacturer. Program for Dough or Pizza Dough.
- When cycle is complete, immediately remove the pan of dough from the the machine. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and divide into desired number of portions. Knead each portion a few times into a flattened disc and then fold the edges into the center to form a ball. Cover with a damp cloth and let rest for 30 minutes until it has increased about 20 percent in size.
- Shape dough according to your pizza recipe.
- To store for future use: Dough may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours. Let it rest about 20 minutes at room temperature before shaping.
- OR Freeze the dough balls up to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator several hours or overnight before using.
- To make pizza: For each pizza, grease pan and sprinkle with cornmeal. Roll out and shape dough and place in pan . Top each pizza with about 1/2 - 3/4 C sauce, your favorite toppings and about 1 - 1 1/2 C cheese. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 to 25 minutes or until edges are of crust are golden and cheese is bubbly.