- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- water (add more if too stiff ). not more than 3/4 cup
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 2 pinch
How to Make Pitas
- 1Into flour place water, baking powder, salt, 1/2 tblsps oil,
mix well ,knead that dough!!
- 2Heat a grill pan. Pinch off a little of the dough and roll into ball. Flatten in your hands.
- 3Add a little of the remaining oil, place pita in pan.
- 4This is where the magic begins. The dough will "puff" as it sits in the pan. When one side is puffy turn and repeat on other side. Grill/fry until just golden. B
- 5Cover with towel to keep warm.. Tip: cut up left overs and toast them up. . M mm snack time !