Mozzarella Jalapeno popper Biscuits
How to Make Mozzarella Jalapeno popper Biscuits
- Heat oven to 375
- Take your rolling pin and role out each biscuit flat.
- In a small bowl combine cut up cubed cream cheese
with 1/2 can of jalapeno's. You can add more if you would like more of a kick.
- Take a fork and mix in sugar, make sure you get it all mixed in evenly spread through the cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over biscuit add mozzarella cheese and roll biscuit. Pinch ends to close.
- Place on a cookie sheet and cook till golden brown, about 13 to 15 min