Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuts made w/Soy Flour
- 1 c
- soy flour
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large
- 1/4 c
- plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder or roasted garlic powder
How to Make Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuts made w/Soy Flour
- 1Add soy flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Mix until incorporated.
- 2Add Cheese to mixture, mix well
- 3Mix egg and yogurt and add to mixture above! (I use my hands at this stage).
- 4Grab about 1 tablespoonful and kind of flatten them into disc. I got 17 out of this batch, you may get more or less depending on size. I added all the calories and carbs then divided by 17.
- 5spread the butter on each one and sprinkle with your choice of spices or cheese!
- 6bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes! the bottoms get crispy and the biscuit stays soft..my step-daughter said they taste a little like red lobsters biscuits! ENJOY!!!!!