Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuts made w/Soy Flour
1 csoy flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 csharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cplain greek yogurt
2 Tbspmelted butter
1 Tbspgarlic powder or roasted garlic powder
How to Make Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuts made w/Soy Flour
- Add soy flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Mix until incorporated.
- Add Cheese to mixture, mix well
- Mix egg and yogurt and add to mixture above! (I use my hands at this stage).
- Grab about 1 tablespoonful and kind of flatten them into disc. I got 17 out of this batch, you may get more or less depending on size. I added all the calories and carbs then divided by 17.
- spread the butter on each one and sprinkle with your choice of spices or cheese!
- bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes! the bottoms get crispy and the biscuit stays soft..my step-daughter said they taste a little like red lobsters biscuits! ENJOY!!!!!