Cucumber Dill Rolls Savory Bread Machine
How to Make Cucumber Dill Rolls Savory Bread Machine
- 1Peel, deseed and dice the cucumbers. Measure out 3/4 cups of the diced cucumbers.
Place the 3/4 cup cucumber chunks and 1/4 cup water in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. (a few chunks are ok) The exact measurement you will use is 3/4 cup of puree. If you have extra, freeze it until you want to make these again.
- 2Put the puree in a sauce pan.
Add the sour cream,sugar,salt and additional 1 Tablespoon of water.
Heat until warmed to 110 degrees to 120 degrees.
- 3Now place the heated puree mixture into your bread machine.
- 4Add to the bread machine the Flour,dill and chives.
- 5Place butter into the 4 corners of the bread machine.
Make a small indentation in the middle of the flour and add the yeast to the middle.
- 6Process on dough setting.
- 8Put the 12 portions on a greased baking pan.
Now, Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Let rise for about 45 minutes until doubled.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 30 -35 minutes until golden brown.
Cool on a rack.