Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls
3 ozcream cheese, softened
2 Tbspchives, dried
2 Tbspbutter, softened
1 Tbspolive oil or oil of your choice
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
How to Make Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Take butter and cream cheese out if refrigerator to soften before making.
- Cut 1 chicken breast in half. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil or oil of your choice to a fry pan and cook. When chicken is done cut up into tiny cubes. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a small bowl add cream cheese, butter, chives, milk, chicken, and mix all together. Set aside.
- Unroll Crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles. Add about a teaspoon or more of mixture to each triangle and roll up. Make sure that the dough is sealed on edges.
Hint: I use parchment paper to prepare my rolls because the dough does not stick to the paper when rolling.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet or cover cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat up soup "WITHOUT ADDING WATER OR MILK", and pour over crescent roll after baked. Also you can use a small dipping cup or eat them plain.