☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- self rising flour
- 1/2 c
- splenda sugar substitute
- 1/4 c
- dried apricots, sulfur free and finely chopped
- 1 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 3/4 c
- milk, you may need up to 1 cup
How to Make Apricot Damper
- 1Pr-heat oven to 400 F.
- 2Mix flour, Splenda, snipped apricots, cinnamon and cardamom.
- 3Add milk and mix just till it holds together. Do not over mix or Damper will be tough.
- 4Turn onto a floured surface, kneed once or twice and shape into a round loaf. Brush top with a bit of the leftover milk.
- 5Place on a greased baking sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- 6Serve warm with butter.