Alfredo Minipasta Dinner
- 1/2 pkg
- mini bow tie pasta
- 1 bag(s)
- steamed or frozen broccoli & carrots
- 1 medium
- chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen sweet corn
- 1 - 2 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- 1 pkg
- keilbasi chopped or sliced
How to Make Alfredo Minipasta Dinner
- 1Cook the mini bow ties till tender, not fully cooked, drain and rinse in hot water. Place back in pot. Add 2 cups of water, cook on medium heat.
- 2Add, broccoli, carrots, sweet corn and chopped sweet red peppers and mix into the mini bow tie pastas. Continue cooking till vegtables are almost done. Then take off heat and let it sit. Do not drain at this point.
- 3Take the keilbasi out of the package, rinse in cold water, pat dry with a paper towel. Place keilbasi on a cutting borad and either slice it to the desired thickness or chopped it.
- 4Place 1/3 cup or more of cooking oil of choice in fry pan. Toss in the kielbasi and cook it, if you prefer you can also boil, broil or even bake the kielbasi, but I slow fry it on medium heat on the stove. When the kielbasi is done to your liking drain off the oil and add it to the pasta and vegtables after it has been drained and mix it all together. This is also the time to add the alfredo sauce. Now heat the whole thing again for 3/1/2 minutes and serve. It makes a great main meal or a side dish. Enjoy!!