Yummy Cheesy Garlic & Chilis Pull-A-Part Bread
The only word of caution - use the BEST quality canned biscuits you can find. They may cost more, but the taste difference will make it worth it.
1 can(s)refrigerated biscuits, buttermilk or regular
1 cgrated jack cheese
1 cgrated cheddar cheese
1 can(s)chopped green chilis (4 oz.)
1 tspchopped garlic (i used the pre-chopped bottled in oil kind)
How to Make Yummy Cheesy Garlic & Chilis Pull-A-Part Bread
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray with cooking oil a 9x13 inch baking dish, or a bundt cake pan.
- Separate biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 - 6 pieces. Place in a large bowl. Add the cheeses, chilis, and garlic to biscuit pieces; toss to coat well. - Although the original recipe didn't state this, I also spray the biscuits, etc., with a quick-as-a-wink spray of cooking spray, for added moisture. Just a real quick spray!
- Pour biscuit mixture into baking pan; smooth over. If you are using a bundt pan, arrange pieces neatly and evenly around center.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes at 350 degrees until biscuits are golden and cooked through. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.