Vegan Pumpkin Biscuits
How to Make Vegan Pumpkin Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Cut in the 8 oz. of cream cheese, using a pastry blender, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Combine the pumpkin into the flour mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is moistened. If too sticky, add a bit more flour.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly-floured surface. Knead the dough about 8 times.
- Roll the dough out to one-inch thickness and cut with a 2-inch floured biscuit cutter.
- Place the biscuits on a greased cookie sheet, placing them one-inch apart.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the biscuits are flakey and golden brown.