Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels
I usually make these at Thanksgiving time when I have leftovers of these ingredients- I call them my "madeovers", they alway are a big hit around snack time and during football season.
Note: If you don't have the cranberry relish you can use your favorite jam or jelly. Cherry or orange marmalade are good.Also you can use other deli meats,like ham or roast beef.
- 8 oz
- can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or seamless dough sheet
- 4 Tbsp
- cranberry relish- with the orange and nuts
- thinly sliced pieces of turkey or deli slices
- 2/3 c
- monterey jack cheese,shredded
How to Make Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels
- 1Heat oven to 375^. spray a jelly roll sheet, set aside. Unroll dough and press into a 12x8-inch rectangle. Spread cranberry relish on top -leaving 1/4-inch at edges. Next place turkey evenly over relish the sprinkle with the cheese over turkey.
Beginning at the longest side start to roll up; pinch long side to seal. With a serrated knife, cut into 24 slices. Place cut side down on jelly roll pan. Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan and enjoy warm or cold. Oh you are going to love these.
- 2Note: sometimes I use a little Ranch dressing on the meat first.