★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgcanned buttermilk biscuits jumbo 8 pk
1/2 stickbutter, melted
1/4 cpecans, in pieces
3 ozcream cheese
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 tspmaple extract
How to Make Sunflower Biscuts
- Spray a 9" round cake pan
- Place on whole biscut in center of round cake pan. Cut the other 7 jumbo biscuts in half and arrange around the center biscut. (it should look like a large sunflower)
- Brush melted butter all over the biscuts using up all of the butter and making sure to get into the cracks. mix the 1/3 C sugar and 1/4 C pecans and sprinkle over the buttered biscuts.
- In a pre-heated 350 degree oven bake the biscuts for about 20 mins, or until golden brown and done.
- Meanwhile mix room temp. cream cheese, powdered sugar and maple extract until creamy and smooth.
- when biscuts are done and hot, right out of the oven, spread frosting over them. serve warm..YUMMY!!