Quick & Easy Pineapple Upsidedown Biscuits
How to Make Quick & Easy Pineapple Upsidedown Biscuits
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray bottom of 10 standard size muffin cups with baking spray.
- 3Strain the can of crushed pineapple and set aside for use later.
- 4Combine pineapple, brown sugar and butter, mixing well.
- 5Spoon the pineapple mixture among the 10 muffin tins, approximately 1 tablespoon.
- 6Place a cherry in the middle of the mixture, pushing down so it rests on the bottom of the pan.
- 7Place 1 biscuit in each cup on top of the pineapple/sugar mixture.
- 8Spoon 1 teaspoon of the reserved pineapple juice over each biscuit.
- 9Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans for 2 minutes.
- 10Invert the pan on to a plate to release the biscuits.
- 11Serve warm.