- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated biscuits
- 48 slice
- cubes mozarella cheese, may use grated pizza cheese
- pizza sauce
- butter, melted with garlic powder
How to Make Pizza Monkey Bread
- 1Grease bundt pan with butter and garlic.
- 2Separate the biscuits. Cut in half and flatten. Spread a little sauce over, top with pepperoni and cheese. Wrap biscuit around and seal edges.
- 3After rolls have been made, brush or dip in melted buter/garlic. Place in bundt pan.
- 4Cover and let sit for 30 minutes, while preheating the oven to 400. Bake for 35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Let sit for 10 minutes. Serve with extra sauce.