Pam's Eggs Ala Goldenrod
- 4 large
- eggs, hard boiled, peeled and chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, cold
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 c
- 1/4 tsp
- curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 biscuits, buttered or 4 slices toast, buttered
How to Make Pam's Eggs Ala Goldenrod
- 1Place your eggs in a small saucepan with enough water to cover and slowly bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes, then cover and let sit for 12 to 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water, when cooled, peel and chop.
- 2While cooking the eggs, in a separate saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat, add the flour and cook for one or two minutes to cook out the raw flour taste. Whisk in the milk and cook until thickened. Cover and set aside until the eggs are chopped.
- 3Place the chopped eggs into the hot cream sauce, add the curry powder and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until blended, and serve hot over buttered toast or biscuits. You can save back a little of the egg to garnish the dish or sprinkle with a little paprika or more curry powder. This is great served with crisp bacon or ham, and a nice fresh fruit salad. (For Mother's Day, Have a pitcher of Mimosa's in the fridge for "dessert"!)