Old Dominion Ham Biscuits
1 pkgparty rolls (20 rolls in package)
1 stickunsalted butter - use the real thing...
1 1/2 Tbsppoppy seeds
1 tspworchestershire sauce
1 1/2 Tbspdijon mustard
1 - 2 Tbspgrated onion
1/4 - 1/2 lbvery thinly sliced smithfield smoked ham (i usually get shaved red eye brand country ham from the grocery store deli)
1/4 lbvery thinly sliced swiss cheese
How to Make Old Dominion Ham Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Leave the rolls in the pan. Slice off top half of rolls and place beside pan.
- Combine the butter with the next 4 ingredients and spread on inside of top and bottom of the rolls.
- Layer ham and cheese on bottom half of rolls, replace top half of rolls, and wrap in foil.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Using a sharp knife, separate rolls and serve warm.