Mixer White Bread
How to Make Mixer White Bread
- 1Combine 1 C flour and the other dry ingredients in mixer. Combine warm (120-130 degree)water and oil. Add to dry ingredients and mix with paddle attachment for 4 min on med speed. Gradually add rest of flour. Mix and then change to bread hook attachment and knead for 5-7 min. (Note: if making sweet rolls or cinnamon rolls add 3 T sugar for a total of 4)
- 2Place dough in lightly oiled bowl and turn to grease top. Cover and let rise until dough doubles or tests ripe.
- 3Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down to remove air bubbles. Pat or roll into a 14x7" rectangle. (Note:For cinnamon rolls time to spread 4-5 T oleo on bread and top with cinnamon suger mixture of 1/2 C sugar and 3 T cinnamon.)Starting with shorter end, roll up tightly pressing dough into roll. Pinch ends to seal. (Note if making rolls after rolling up cut into 12 pieces and using hands roll into balls.)
- 4Place in greased 9 x 5 loaf pan, cover and let rise until double or indentions remain after lightly touching.
- 5Bake in preheated 375 degree oven 30-40 minutes or until light thumping sounds hollow. Remove from oven and imediately brush with butter (oleo). Let rest 5 min and then turn out onto rack to cool.
- 6For cinnamon rolls when slightly cool make frosting and spread over top. I just use a can of vanilla or cream cheese frosting. Its easier and quick.