Magic Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1/4 cmargarine or butter, melted
2 can(s)crescent rolls (8 oz each)
2 cpowdered sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cpecans, chopped
How to Make Magic Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip marshmallows in melted butter and roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Wrap 1 crescent roll trianble around each marshmallow, completely covering the marshmallow. Tightly seal all edges.
- Dip in margarine and place in muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with glaze, then sprinkle with pecans.
- For the glaze: combine all ingredients (except pecans) together and mix well.