☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cmashed potatoes
1/2 teas tspsalt
4 tspbaking powder
How to Make Irish Potato Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add to the freshly mashed, or left over potatoes; heat slowly over medium-low heat, stirring the potatoes and milk to blend; add shortening and stir until blended with the potatoes & milk. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder together; Stir into the potato mixture.
- Flour your board, and pat out the dough with floured hands. You can pat into rectangle, and cut out square biscuits, or use a well-floured biscuit cutter.
- Place on parchment paper lined cookie tin, and bake about 12-16 minutes, depending on the oven.